A Robotics Inc. gantry robot applied two continuous path liquid silicone seals
(at each side of the spacer) onto the edge of various of IG assemblies. The robot includes
dual part shuttle systems into and out of the dispense work area.
There are several distinct benefits achieved with this system:
- The high speed dispensing system reliably provides high
volume sealing and improves product quality.
- Silicone material is applied repeatably, with minimal waste,
and without any necessary clean-up.
- Significant savings in manual labor are achieved with this
hands-free fully automated system.
- SizeScan feature automatically scans glass size and
signals the robot to run the correct part program, removing the possibility of human
- Compliance feature (patent pending) allows dispense nozzle
to precisely follow slight spacer lineal deviations ensuring continuous bead placement
- Dispensing is performed while the glass is horizontal.
More information is available. Call 518-899-4211.
If you have questions about your application requirements,
call us or fill out our online information request form.